Superman Pet ID Tag

Aw Paws Pet Tags

$15.99 


superman-dog-collar

Show off your furry friend's unique personality with a hand-crafted Superman pet ID tag! They are great for any breed or size pet. Our two-sided custom tags have an aluminum core with a strong polymer coating. The design is permanently fused onto the tag. A high-quality metal split ring is included for easy collar attachment.

Various shapes and sizes available including - Small Round 1.00", Medium Round 1.25", Large Round 1.50", Guitar Pick, Star and Dog Bone. See tag size comparisons below main picture.

Please remember to include your pet's name and contact information when placing an order.

Allow 3 - 5 business days for the elves to create your tag.

For other more pet tag design options visit Custom Pet Tags or Funny Pet Tags

 

Customer Reviews

Based on 9 reviews
89%
(8)
0%
(0)
11%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
T
T.S.
Superman Tag

I ordered a superman emblem for my dog Sadie (My Super Dog). The tag is really colorful and the printed ID information is very easy to read. As she is golden colored it stands out just like I was hoping it would.

It is of a different material than any other tag that I have purchased in the past and I'm hoping it will hold up and stay colorful for a long time. My 20 pound Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, cattle dog and whatever loves to run free and climbs her way out of all kinds of situations. None of her tags, to date, have kept their shape, their color and their readability beyond a year. I'm hopeful that your awpaws tag will outlast them all.

B
B.
Great Tag

My dog Clark looks so cute in his Superman tag and dog collar. Arrived fast and onetime.

D
D.W.
You need a different shipping method

Product is fantastic. Shipping took 20 days. Most of which my package sat at a USPS sorting facility. I understand that USPS is least expensive shipping option but with the current events involving USPS, you should give your customers other options for shipping. Thank you.

HI Dale, Thanks for your feedback. I really do wish there was an affordable shipping alternative for small businesses. I did offer FED EX and UPS as an additional shipping option for customers in the past. However barely any customers wanted to pay the additional 7.99 shipping fee. Currently 95% of my customers are receiving their order within the 3-5 business day time frame. The other 5% are experiencing extreme delays. It's so frustrating. I'm really sorry. If you ever purchase from me again please reach out and I can arrange a FEDEX or UPS option for you. Best, Cherie

E
E.
Superman tag

Just as described fast shipping.

C
C.C.
Love Fred’s Superman bone tag!!!!

The quality is amazing!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!